Work For Bridleway Equestrian
We currently have no positions available.
Bridleway Equestrian Brand Development Manager
Hours: full time
Location: head office - Leominster (Herefordshire) / sales calls - national
At Bridleway Equestrian, horses are at the heart of what we do. For 11 years we’ve been supporting independent equestrian retailers and providing them with exclusive products for horse and rider.
We’re looking for a motivated individual with the confidence and experience to take on the role of National Brand Manager and make it their own. Applicants must be passionate about the equestrian industry and committed to progressing the Bridleway brand.
- Supporting 65+ accounts and recruiting new retailers
- UK-wide sales calls
- 75% Minimum sell in target per member retailer for Bridleway product range
- Working with in-house design and marketing teams to steer brand vision
- Visual merchandising (in-store and at head office)
- Producing product and clearance offers to drive sales
- Maintaining, generating and promoting third-party deals
- Liaising with the office-based sales team
- Reporting to Directors, Chairman and Bridleway’s committee of retailers
- Organising annual gathering of Bridleway Equestrian members at Head Office
What are we looking for?
- Proven sales record (at least three years)
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Positive, professional attitude
- Highly organised and able to plan appointments two weeks in advance
- Evidence of strong customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Versatility and ability overcome any challenges
- Good working knowledge of the equestrian industry
Benefits of Role:
As Bridleway Brand Manager, you will be provided with the necessary tools (e.g. mobile phone, iPad) to perform sales and brand management duties both on the road and in the office. You will have access to a pool vehicle for any visits to existing or prospective customers. Additional benefits include regular staff events, product discount, and company benefit schemes.
Please note: whilst our customer base necessitates UK-wide travel, we recommend that applicants reside within a good distance of head office as Friday hours are typically worked from there.