Delivery & Returns
For deliveries to Mainland UK, products will normally be dispatched to you within 7 days on a 24hr or 48hr delivery service, however please allow 14 days around seasonal peak times.
All deliveries within mainland England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are made via a parcel or courier service between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday – Friday. We do not dispatch on weekends or bank holidays.
Please note all orders will require a customer signature upon delivery. If you have any problems with your delivery then contact us on 0845 2419970 or Contact Us.
For ex-Mainland UK orders, please refer to the cost chart below. Delivery times are usually 3 days from dispatch.
Dependant on delivery location we offer three special delivery options which can be seen below and selectable during the order process.
|UK Delivery Options||Delivery Charge|
|UK Main (5- 7 working days)||£ 4.99|
|UK Main Long items (Products 7630 and 7632 are considered long items) (5-7 working days)||£ 14.99|
|UK Delivery for orders over £100||FREE|
|Non-UK Delivery Options by Country||Delivery Charge|
|Northern Ireland||£ 9.99|
|Channel Isles||£ 9.99|
|Czech Republic||£ 30.00|
For deliveries outside of these areas, please contact us on 0845 2419970 for a quote and to advise us of your preferred freight company.
We hope you are happy with your purchase from Shires Equestrian. Should you wish to return any items, complete this form with details of the items and reason for returning.
To speed up the processing of your refund, please ensure that you fill in the account and invoice number - these details can be found on your packing note.
Please note that only items purchased on shiresequestrian.com can be returned directly to Shires Equestrian. Items purchased from a Shires Equestrian stockist must be returned to the same store.
All goods must be accompanied with a valid proof of purchase and returns form that can be downloaded on this Returns Form Link.
If any items have arrived damaged, please contact us within 14 days so we can arrange a replacement.
Get in touch by phone: 0845 2419970, or Click Here to send us a message.
- Riding hats are non-returnable.
- We are unable to offer exchanges. Please return the item to us for a refund and re-order online at shiresequestrian.com.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging with labels still attached. Items without their original packaging or labels will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Except for defective items, we are unable to accept returns of items that have been personalised at your request.
- Items must be returned in a clean condition.
- Items are your responsibility until they are received by Shires Equestrian. We recommend returning items to us using a registered or traceable method.
- Postage will only be refunded if the returned item is deemed faulty upon inspection.
- If you believe your items to be faulty, please contact us so we can investigate further. Items will only be deemed faulty if it is a result of manufacture and not through normal wear and tear or misuse.
- You have 14 days to notify Shires Equestrian if you wish to return an item from receiving it. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of notification.
Each product has been individually crafted to fit consistently according to our size guide.
Helpful tips to ensure you purchase the correct size;
1) Check the appropriate size chart to make sure the size you normally wear is consistent with our sizing.
2) How you wear our products plays a part in how you might want them to fit, so please consider this while making your purchase as you may need to size up or down accordingly.
If you already use and/or wear our products, then please continue to order the size you normally purchase. It is our intention to ensure consistency across our products and their sizing.
For further assistance, please call us on 0845 2419970 or Contact Us here.